- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Recent Blog Articles
Scrub Away; Keep Mold At Bay
If you live in the Martinsburg area, you know all too well what humid air and warm temperatures do to white fences, white patio furniture, and white siding. If you don't pay close attention and pr […]
Safety On The Roof Is Mandatory, Not Optional
Once you decide to tackle the gutter-downspout job, it's important to keep safety in the front of your mind. Too often, we read of terrible accidents because someone cut some safety corner to complet […]