- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Recent Blog Articles
Why You Should Have Your Home Softwashed by Blue Line Pressure Washing LLC
Maintaining your home's exterior can be a daunting task, especially if you have stubborn stains and dirt buildup that won't go away with regular cleaning. This is where Blue Line Pressure Washing LLC can help with our highly effective and safe method for cleaning the exterior […]
Scrub Away; Keep Mold At Bay
If you live in the Martinsburg area, you know all too well what humid air and warm temperatures do to white fences, white patio furniture, and white siding. If you don't pay close attention and pressure wash these marquee features of your property, over time, they will […]